Elizabeth Hamilton (dba Bettilou’s Blog) operates the https://bettilousblog.com website (the “Blog”).
I created this privacy statement to show my ongoing commitment to the privacy of your personal information when you visit and interact with the Blog. I maintain the highest regard for the privacy of your personal information. The following informs you of my information gathering, use, and dissemination practices for the Blog.
I use your data to provide and improve the Blog. By using the Blog, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Blog: The Blog is the website https://bettilousblog.com/ operated by Elizabeth Hamilton.
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device.
Data Processor (Service Provider): Data Processor is any natural or legal person who manages the information on the Data Controller’s behalf. I am a Data Processor.
Data Subject (User): Data Subject is any living individual (you) who uses the Blog and is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal Data: Personal Data means information about a living person whom others can identify from that information.
Use Data: Use Data is information I collect automatically when you use the Blog or from the Blog setup (example, the duration of your page visit).
I collect several kinds of information to provide and improve the Blog for you. I collect the following types of data.
I may ask you, while you are using the Blog, to give me certain Personal Data I can use to contact or identify you. That may include, but is not limited to:
● Your email address;
● Your first name and last name;
● Your cookies and use data.
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these by following the unsubscribe link I send in my emails or by contacting me.
I may also collect information how you access and use the Blog. This Use Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the pages of the Blog you visit, the time and date you visit, the time you spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Bettilou’s Blog uses the collected data for the following purposes:
● provide and maintain the Blog;
● tell you about changes to the Blog;
● let you participate in interactive features of the Blog when you want to do so;
● provide customer support;
● gather valuable information so I can improve the Blog;
● monitor the use of the Blog;
● detect, prevent and take care of technical problems; and
● provide you with news, special offers, as well as information about other products, services, etc. I offer that are similar to those you purchased or asked about unless you opted not to receive such information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, law enforcement or public authorities (e.g., government agency or a court) may require Bettilou’s Blog to disclose your Personal Data.
Bettilou’s Blog may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such is necessary to:
● comply with a legal obligation;
● protect and defend my rights or property;
● prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Blog;
● protect the personal safety of Blog users and the public; or
● protect against legal liability.
I consider your data security highly important, but remember that no Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
The Blog does not support Do Not Track (DNT). You can set a Do Not Track preference in your web browser to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser’s preferences or settings page.
I may employ third party companies / individuals to facilitate the Blog to provide Service on our behalf, to perform Blog-related services, or to help me analyze how the Blog is used. These third parties access your Personal Data only to perform these tasks for me, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Blog.
● Google Analytics is a service of Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data it collects to track and monitor use of the Blog. It shares this data with other Google services.
● For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Google Inc. provides Google AdWords remarketing service. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. You can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on lets you prevent and use Google Analytics from using your data. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Facebook, Inc. provides the Facebook remarketing service. You can learn more about their advertising by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out, follow these Facebook instructions: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
The payment processor I work with is:
Links to Other Sites
The Blog does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“children”). I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child provided Personal Data to me, please contact me. If I become aware that I collected Personal Data from a child without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
● by email – email@example.com;
● by phone – 360-878-7530; or
● by mail – 3905 American Dr #114 Plano TX 75075.